Life has made us quick learners. But sometimes, we tend to learn the wrong things as accepted practice. You’ll be surprised to know that several of the things that you do on a daily basis, like eating a burger, are not being done right. Here are some of the things that you might have been doing wrong all your life and the right way to do them:
The right way to chop mangoes is to cut in cubes before peeling them check out my fav 😉
1. Slicing watermelons is not the best idea. They should be cut crosswise instead.
2. Earphones should be worn by coiling them over the ear.
3. The right way to hull strawberries is to use a straw.
4. While doing push-ups, the body should be kept straight and pressure should be exerted upon the abs and arms.
5. While tying shoelaces, the bow must rest horizontally, else you risk them getting untie quickly.
6. How to peel Potatoes without a peeler. Simply dunk them in boiling water until tender, then in ice cold water and pull the skin away.
7. Folding your trousers? Don’t spoil the crease by following these steps:
8. You should never try to clean a blender by scrubbing it. Instead just add some dishwashing liquid and water, and blend it.
9. The best way to reseal a plastic bag (if you can’t master the origami fold) is to use a disposable bottle.
10. The right way to chop mangoes is to cut in cubes before peeling them.
Surprised? Share this post with your friends, let them know the right ways of that they has been doing wrong!
dont forget to checkout our other posts here