Hey! Are you feeling tired and sad as well ! Well i too faced times like it but OMG by using these simple tricks my mind is boosted alot ! I dont feel low or useless anymore so guys you too must try these simple methods to boost your mind (mental health) ↓
* You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step
*Work your strengths. Do something you’re good at to build self-confidence, then tackle a tougher task.
* Feeling anxious? Take a trip down memory lane and do some coloringfor about 20 minutes to help you clear your mind. Pick a design that’s geometric and a little complicated for the best effect.
*Go off the grid. Leave your smart phone at home for a day and disconnect from constant emails, alerts, and other interruptions. Spend time doing something fun with someone face-to-face.
* Has something been bothering you? Let it all out…on paper. Writing about upsetting experiences can reduce symptoms of depression.
*Try prepping your lunches or picking out your clothes for the work week you’ll save some time in the mornings and have a sense of control about the week ahead.
* “What lies before us and what lies behind us are small matters compared to what lies within us. And when you bring what is within out into the world, miracles happen
* “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”-Albert Einstein
Try something outside of your comfort zone to make room for adventure and excitement in your life.
- Make the connection between your behavior and your progress or lack thereof. We often look to outside “causes” for our success — or lack thereof — and forget to look at what we, ourselves, are doing or not doing to move us toward our goals. When you begin to take charge of your own outcomes instead of giving that power to others, you will feel much happier.
* Feeling stressed? Smile. It may not be the easiest thing to do, but smiling can help to lower your heart rate and calm you down.
Hope these methods can help you 😊