Are you a clash of clans lover? Well I’m and I m really very happy to share some unknown facts about my favorite game ! So let’s have a look ⬇
And dont forget to read till end we have a google play card redeem code at the end to get free gems
* Founded in Helsinki, Finland, the gaming developer has been behind Clash of Clans along with a number of other popular mobile games:Cla Hay Day and Boom Beach. Those three games earned Supercell $1.7 billion in sales during 2016.
* The first three new troops were all introduced in a single update. It took a whole year before the Minion, Hog, Rider, and the Valkyrie was introduced. The latest available troop, the Lava Hound, also took a whole year to be created and tested before being patched into the game.
* Both heroes such as the Barbarian King and regular characters such as wizards change their appearance upon reaching certain levels. P.E.K.K.A is the only character that changes in appearance at every level.
* In the Clash of Clans update in 2011, Supercell added Dark elixir into the game because there were protesters in Europe complaining that there was a water shortage in the United States. Further investigation proved that the dark liquids came from a fire in Springfield.
* As of February 2015, Supercell rakes in over $5 million a day from Clash of Clans. Holy cow that’s a lotta coin.
* In the latest Super Bowl, Clash of Clans debuted a commercial with Liam Neeson parodying his character from “Taken.” It was the most viewed Super Bowl ad in 2015, and was selected by YouTube users as the second best ad from the Big Game.
* Supercell held a Facebook contest in 2012 for the best name that worked with the acronym P.E.K.K.A. The winner? “Perfect Enraged Knight Killer of Assassins.” Bravo, people of Facebook.
* Make sure to pay attention to Town Hall levels when preparing your attack. If you take on a Town Hall equal to your level you get a 100 percent modifier on looting your opponent.While attacking higher Town Hall levels will give you even more rewards.
* Did you know that the first three troops were introduced in a single update. But later they delayed in updating new troops. It took a whole year before the Hog Rider, Minion and Valkyrie are introduced. The Lava hound and bowler also took a whole year to be created and introduced into barracks.