Everyone is facing this issue, is your phone VoLTE supported or not? Well you are about to find out in this article. This related questions are so common in these days people are struggling to check its support in their mobile phones. Without it one can’t use voice calls in by jio sim. So here are giving every detail of how to check and enable VoLTE support, how to enable it, how to get VoLTE support in any mobile and difference between LTE and VoLTE and is every LTE supports VoLTE if not is it other way around. You are about to find out.
What is VoLTE Support ?
VoLTE stands for Voice Over LTE, which means with VoLTE support user can access HD voice calls. Without it support you can only access data or internet features. So on every mobile with it support can be used to make HD calls, this is the problem every Jio sim user is facing. So by the end of this article you can be able to use it.
Reliance Jio Sim VoLTE Support Problem
It’s like there is love story going on between jio sim and VoLTE support, not every mobile will support it. But jio sim requires support it to make HD calls, I am getting so many requests on how to check if your phone supports it, how to get or enable volte support in any mobile. Here I covered everything first I will clear some of your doubts then we will jump into the volte support check process.
My Phone is LTE Does it Support VoLTE ?
Yes, every LTE phone support VoLTE, where LTE stands for Data but voice is being managed by 2g/3g or 4g mobile network. They both are so different in their ways, so if your device is LTE supported then it won’t support VoLTE. Although you can use voice in LTE but it doesn’t go through LTE. Here how you can convert LTE into VoLTE to receive unlimited voice calls.
LTE vs VoLTE. What are the Major Differences ?
- LTE which stands for Long Term Evolution
- VOLTE which stands for Voice Over Long Term Evolution
- LTE means 4G. It comes with high speed Internet connection which supports CAT 4.
- VOLTE means HD Voice call its more better and clear than normal call and it uses your device data for better call quality
- These both are so different, so there are so many devices which actually supports 4G LTE but doesn’t support VOLTE. No one can interchange both of them.
How to Check Enable VoLTE Support in any mobile ?
First of all we are at PrideTed made an awesome article which contain the mobile name of every supported and which are actually compatible with Reliance Jio Sim. In case if you need in depth on it read this article till the end we will give you the methods for how to check enable volte support, how to enable or get VoLTE support in any mobile.
Steps to Check VoLTE Support in Reliance Jio Sim Mobile
- Insert Reliance Jio sim in your device
- Just Wait for the network signal to come
- You will receive the VoLTE sign under Status bar or Mobile Network Sign
- This will Confirm VoLTE Support in your Device
- That’s how you can check VoLTE support in Reliance Jio Sim Mobile
How To Check VoLTE Support in Qualcomn Snapdragon Smartphones
- First you need to check the device specifications
- Check the processor whether it is running on Qualcomn Snapdragon or not
- If Yes then cross check is your processor in this list or not.
- These are the Snapdragon chipsets:- 210, 400, 410, 415, 425, 430, 435, 615, 616, 617, 625, 650, 652, 800, 801, 805, 808, 810, 820, 821 and 823.
- If your mobile specs contain the above chipset then your device supports volte
If doesn’t mean that only qualcom snapdragon holders are compatible with VoLTE support, even mediatek and intel processors support VoLTE, here I am giving mediatek chipsets list.
How To Check VoLTE Support in Mediatek Processors Devices
- Again you need to check device specifications
- If it is running on mediatek processor, then cross check your chipset from the following
- There are the mediatek chipsets, MT6752, MT6753, MT6755 (a.k.a. Helio p10), MT6795 (a.k.a. Helio x10), MT6797 (a.k.a. Helio x20), MT6757 (a.k.a. Helio p20).
- That’s it you just checked the VoLTE support of your mobile.
So confirming its support won’t give you complete access, in some devices you still need to enable to get full features. This is what happening with jio sim users, they aren’t able to activate jio sim from non volte supported devices. Here I will give you complete solutions.
How To Activate Jio Sim from any Non-VoLTE Supported Mobile:
- Jio sim activation doesn’t require VoLTE Support
- But it require VoLTE support to enjoy Unlimited Voice calls
- So you can activate Jio Sim from any mobile.
- If you don’t own a VoLTE suppported devices you can still Get Unlimited internet.
- All you need is LTE support to enjoy Jio Features
So by following other method you can activate jio sim in any mobile, it doesn’t require any special permissions. It is just a verification process this can be done online.
How To Enable VoLTE Support in Any Mobile ?
As mentioned earlier once you checked VoLTE support in your mobile, you need to confirm that it is enabled or not. If you can use unlimited HD voice calls over LTE that means it is working fine. But if you unable to use unlimited HD voice calls then you need to enable it that device. This process can be done in two ways, I am giving every possible solution. At the end of all two how to enable Volte support in any mobile methods I will give you the trick on how to get jio unlimited HD voice calls on any mobile i.e Non-Volte Supported mobiles.
Steps to Enable VoLTE Support in Any Mobile
- Open dial and Type *#*#4636#*#*
- Choose Phone information option from test Screen.
- Now you can Enable VoLTE Support Provisioned Flag.
- Now you can see 4G LTE option under Network Bar
- This will activated unlimited HD Voice Calls
This is the basic process, it won’t harm your device this will simple make one change in your network settings. You can restore those settings at any time. So if you are facing an issue on how to enable voice option in jio sim then you can follow this simple method on how to enable it in any mobile. I personally prefer this method because it is so easy. If you need any video tutorial do comment below I will upload one video just for your reference.
How To Enable VoLTE Support in Any Mobile:
- First you need to Install SQLite App & launch this app.
- Then visit file Manager app.
- Tap on data > data > com.android providers.settings > databases.
- Open Settings.db , Global , search for Volte_feature_disabled
- Change the value from 1 to 0
- Restart your device, this is how you can enable VoLTE
After restarting visit sim Settings option, there you will find activated unlimited HD Calls. This method is perfectly working on Xiaomi devices but not on Moto So I would suggest you to go with first process. That is very simple one, so once you enable it you will be able to see unlimited HD voice calls. So these are the available methods on how to check and enable it in any mobile.