Do you like eating pizza?
Obviously what a silly question I asked! Afterall pizza is our first crush!! So guys I am here again with our favorite dish “pizza” but this time we gonna make it in a frying pan so guys let’s have a look on ingredients firstly ↓
1 pound pizza dough
1 to 2 teaspoons cooking oil
1/2 to 1 cup pizza sauce
1 to 2 cups shredded cheese
1 to 2 cups toppings, like diced onions, diced peppers, cooked sausage, or any other favorite toppings
10- to 12-inch skillet with a lid — cast iron, stainless steel, or nonstick
Now let’s have a look on method
- Roll out the pizza dough press or roll the dough into a circle that’s slightly smaller than your pan.
- Heat the Skillet and Place your skillet over medium-high heat and add a teaspoon or two of cooking oil. Cook the pizza for 1 minute then Transfer the circle of pizza dough to the pan. They’ll turn into crispy bits once you flip the pizza.
- Flip the crust and add toppings and Use the spatula to flip the pizza to the other side. Immediately top with a few spoonfuls of sauce, a generous sprinkle of cheese, and other toppings.
- Cover and reduce the heat to medium , This helps the cheese melt and prevents the bottom of the pizza from burning.
- The pizza is ready as soon as the cheese has melted to your liking. Transfer to a cutting board and enjoy!
SO THIS IS IT GUYS HOPE YOU ALL GOT TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE PIZZA IN A FRYING PAN IN THIS POST AND GUYS IF YOU LIKE IT SO BE SURE TO CHECKOUT OUR OTHER POSTS HERE AND LIKE COMMENT AND SHARE THIS POST AND DONT FORGET TO DOWNLOAD OUR OFFICIAL APP!