Do you want to root Xiaomi Mi A1 without Pc? If yes then you are at right place today Prideted is here with the guide on How to root Xiaomi Mi A1 Android One. Xiaomi Mi A1 is the first smartphone from Xiaomi in India which supports Dual camera setup at the back and not only this but the smartphone is also the first xiaomi device ever which comes under the Android One program launched by Google
Guide to Root Mi A1 Without Using Computer
- This Guide is Only for Xiaomi Mi A1 running on Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Internet connection is required to Download rooting files for your device\
- Make sure you have made a backup of all Important files
- There should be minimum 65% battery in your Device
How to root Mi A1 easily
First of all make sure your smartphone is connected to the Internet
Now make a reboot of your device then follow the methods
#Method 1 : Root Xiaomi A1 without pc by Using Framaroot App :-
- First of all Download Framaroot from the Official Website .
- Now Install The app .
- Now open the app , after opening you will see 3 options .
- Just Choose ” Install Super su ” .
- After Choosing Install super su your smartphone will be rooted .
- As soon as your smartphone is rooted you will get a notifications ” Mobile rooted successfully ”
- Thats all !! You have Successfully root android phone without computer .
#Method 2 : Root Xiaomi A1 Without Computer by using IROOT .
- First of all Download iroot android rooting app from official webiste .
- Now install The app as normalapp .
- Now Open the app .
- After opening you will see your Device name and the root status .
- Now you have to tap on Root now Option :-
- As soon as your tap on root now your device will turn off .
- Now your Device will automatically turn on .
- Now go to App Drawer and check if there is Superuser app installed in the smartphone or Not .
- If it is installed it means you have successfully root Android without pc .
Method 3 to root Xiaomi A1without the use of Computer
- First of all Download Supersu zip file .
- Now paste the Supersu.zip fle in the internal memory .
- Then rename the file to Update.zip .
- Now turn off your android smartphone .
- Then you have to boot your smartphone in Recovery mode .
- To boot in recovery mode you have to Press Volume up + Power button together or Volume Up + Power + Home button , basically it is different for every phone .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- Now you will see many options :-
- First of all Tap on Wipe .
- Now choose Wipe Cache
- And Now tap on Install .
- Now choose Update.zip file .
- Then your smartphone will start rooting .
- Thats All !!! You have successfully rooted android mobile .
That’s all !!! you have successfully Root Mi A1 Without Using Pc, I hope this guide helped you in rooting your device and if you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.
DONT FORGET TO CHECKOUT OUR OTHER POSTS AS WELL
See you soon 🙂